Lou's Reviews || Original Source Mint & Tee Tree


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I'm an exciting kinda gal. I like to live on the edge. I do fun and thrilling things.

Sometimes though, I just want to talk about soap. Today is one of those days. 


Hand soap in our bathroom is never something I over think or bother about too much. Usually I just pick up whatever is on offer in the supermarket and be done with it. 

Recently, I picked up this handwash- The Original Source Mint and Tee Tree Anti-Bacterial Handwash, for £1.15, and it's love.


This liquid soap feels all kinds of good on your hands. It's minty freshness leaves you squeaky clean and it smells huh-mazing. Seriously, guests have commented on this soap. Matt said, (brace yourselves now),  "I like it". High praise indeed.

I love the funky packaging, the pretty colour (you know my love for pastel greens), the smell (that's my favourite bit) and the fact that it serves it's purpose and washes your germies away.

I know, hand soap isn't exactly thrilling stuff, makeup and skincare is far more interesting, but I truly love this stuff enough to consider it review worthy. I would encourage you to give it a little wiff next time you're in the hygiene aisle and try to resist it!

Am I over excited for soap? Do you stay loyal to one brand or do you choose things that are on offer?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.    

No comments:

Post a Comment