Master Bedroom Inspiration... Need Help

In preparation to tackle our master bedroom next month, I've been pinning bedrooms on my Pinterest board.

Can you notice a trend? Yup, they are all neutral. Also, in most of the pictures I pinned, the headboards are upholstered. Such as (all the links are on my Pinterest board): 


Neutral bedroom

Bedroom

white bed

Traditional Neutral Bedroom

A formerly-dark secretary is freshened up with a coat of robins' egg blue paint.



Gorgeous

Gorgeous right! Now for my dilemma... my headboard is not upholstered. (Insert pouty face here) If you remember, I was planning on tackling the bedroom before we moved and I shared this pic of our headboard.  
(This is not our current bedroom.)

Now that I have reminded you of what my headboard looks like, do you think it will look good in my vision of my our dream bedroom? Note: Replacing it with an upholstered one is not an option since the hubby still loves this one.

Opinions welcome... I'm sort of at a standstill people!






RSS
RSS
RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment