Full Book Tour Details || Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I'm so excited that now LouiseLIVE is over (I feel so emotional about that- I definitely need to write a big blog post on it!), I can finally announce my Book Tour Dates!



My first ever book Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter is available now for pre-order and released into stores on the 2nd of July and with that I will be going on a super duper book tour!! A BOOK TOUR!! I know we have perhaps all become a little jaded to the idea of YouTubers bringing out books but to me, this isn't a YouTube Book, this is MY book. My baby. My heart and soul on glossy coloured pages, just waiting to be picked up, taken home and read. 

I would love to meet some of the people who have decided to add my book to their lives and thank them for supporting me, so, if you would like to come, the links are below. 



These things usually sell out very quickly so do snap up spots whilst you can.

I can't wait to see you!!

Toodlepip!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment