How I SHOULD Get Ready


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I'm writing this from a huugggee hotel room in Seattle (I almost wanna spend the blog post talking about the great deal I found on flights and hotels for me and Baby Glitter but that's something for another time haha), whilst Darcy has a bit of Netflix time and we wait for Marie to come and collect us for a day of fun.



I uploaded a new beauty video to my main YouTube Channel (Sprinkle of Glitter) this week and thought it would be fun to share it here whilst I had a couple of minutes to spare.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zPQM4dNrVgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I actually filmed this a few weeks ago when I was in London for a few meetings. It's much easier to film this kinda dealio in a hotel room than my rickety little messy house. Since I stay in hotels a lot, I should probably try and do this more often!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and had a little giggle with me. 

Toodlepip!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment