Popping My Target Cherry


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you follow along on Twitter or Insta you'll know that a couple of weeks ago I went to Seattle to visit my American Bestie Marie from the YouTube channel BitsandClips. 

For the entire 4 years (woah that went by fast!) of our friendship we have chatted almost every day on Skype and shared all the little bits of life that have meandered in and out. Our favourite thing to do is just, be. 



We've officially physically spent time together on two occasions. Once for a week in Spring 2014 in Seattle and once for a week in Winter 2015 in Orlando (for a big trip to Disney). Both of those trips were a whirlwind of sightseeing and families and activities. This trip wasn't. It was blissful. 

We decided to just have a week of hanging out, chatting, watching films, enjoying laptop club, seeing our girls play and eating waaayyyyy too many starbucks bagels. Oh my how I loved it. 

One of the many 'normal' things we did was visit a Target. My first over trip. Yeah buddy! As a YouTube addict I've seen an absolute tonne of vlogs from people who go there and watched lots of hauls but had never actually had a moment to go in and enjoy it. And, who better to enjoy a place full of trinkets and joys than the person who delights in all the things like that- MARIE!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qw4tMkxcVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you are struggling to watch the embedded link, click HERE to be taken directly to my channel. 

So, $143 later we were outta there and I was confused as to how that all happened! 

We had a little time before my flight home on the last day so whilst my Darcybluebird watched a film (you can just about spot her in the background), we filmed a haul video and had all the giggles. 

I hope you enjoy listening to us chitchat along as much as we enjoyed filming it. I wanna do these kinds of videos every single time I see her I think. 

Toodlepip!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment