Use your 'And' | Video


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Slowly, slowly I am falling back into blogging. It feels good. This feels like a sort of home for me. I love tiptapping away here and talking to you, I feel like you are a friendly face. 



This week I uploaded a new YouTube video and incase you aren't subscribed to my channel, you can watch it here too. 


I worked with a brand called 'Venus' who sell razors (and I think maybe other hair removal products but don't quote me on that!!) to share the news of their new campaign, 'Use your And'. When I heard about it way back in January I instantly loved it!! I read about a lot of beauty industry campaigns and don't often want to share them because I think they are a bit naff or not my style but this one totally is. 

Filming day was great too! I was a little nervous to film this video because I haven't used my big camera in ages, have changed my room round and couldn't figure out a good set up. On top of that, Darcy was in a crazy hyper mood and Matt wasn't available to have her that day. So, fortunately, my sister came over to help me, the set up all just came together beautifully and after a few trial runs, I was really happy with the lighting! Hurrah!

If you are having trouble with the embedded version, click HERE to be taken directly to the video. 

What do you think of this campaign? Is it your cup of tea?

Toodlepip!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment